Monday, July 28, 2008

World v. The Incredible Sulk

Watch out world! Post-Dark Knight euphoria is good and gone and I'm a misanthropic, hateful bastard again.

Fuck no more At the Movies with Ebert & Roeper.
Fuck Stan Winston dying.
Fuck Christian Bale getting arrested.
Fuck Jr. Griffey acting like an idiot during the game.
Fuck some douchebag named McG and his whole stupid cast trying to convince me I need to see another stupid Terminator movie.
Fuck Christian Bale for that too. And fuck Empire of the Sun! I fucking hated that movie; it was stupid. I admit it!
Fuck Blink-182 for being so whiny.
Fuck Watchmen was good.
Fuck being stuck on page 300 of arguably the best novel I have ever read.
Fuck people for being pissed for stupid fucking reasons.
Fuck Mike Mussina and his bullshit 10.80 ERA against Baltimore.
Fuck the Reds if they don't sign Adam Dunn.
Fuck Netflix.
Fuck Newport, RI.
Fuck Superman.
Fuck me throwing tupperware around my kitchen like a fucking loser crybaby.
Fuck stupid UFO conspiracy theorists attacking Bill Nye.
Fuck Chris Carter. I Want To Believe X-Files is above cash-grabs.
Fuck people! Leave me alone about my dating life! (not you Thistle....)
Fuck feeling bad about someone getting married that I should have no reason to feel bad about.
Fuck this dumb blog. I'll most likely delete the whole thing tomorrow.
Fuck me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus, your life can't be that sad.

The Dunce Cap Marvel said...

Maybe it's not, but it sure feels that way.