Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Can't Buy Me Love

AKA BEATLES DIVORCE COURT
What a Beatles night this turned out to be (lada's fault). I had a craving, so I started watching some old music videos from their early days while I popped over to Yahoo to check my mail. Ironically enough, there is a news update on Paul and Hag McCartney's disaster divorce. Typically I try to stay away from celebrity divorce news; it's their fucking private business -- not Star's or US Weekly's, and certainly not mine -- and they live in such a different world than me. Why bother? However, when it has to do with Paul and Hosebag I take notice.

This cheery lady reportedly wants 50 million pounds (!) -- I don't swear by my math but I think that's $105 mil -- to legally call it quits with Sir Paul McCartney. For what!? Because she seduced the guy and got pregnant with his kid? Fuck it...I'm biased as hell and maybe I should be more understanding of her plight (?), but she is a money-grubbing whore. What does she do? She is a...umm...model...and...err...celebrity dancer? And don't say charity work, because while that is admirable, that is also what rich people who don't have real jobs do for work to make themselves look good. Mother Theresa she ain't.

This woman says, "I am no gold digger", but she dumps her fiancé five days before the wedding for one of the richest guys in Britain? Hmm....I call bullshit on that. Congratulations on taking advantage of a lonely man probably still in mourning for the love of his life, so take the $40 million he's offering you and get your hands off my Beatle. Bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to have you back! "Cheery lady" huh.......

Me said...

Best thing I've read all day.